ECOR® panels are made by molding cellulose fibers into three-dimensional structures to create high performance panels from recycled resources.
• Superior Strength-to-Weight Performance
• Cost Competitive with Other Light-Weight Cores
• Curvable to Custom and Compound Radii
• Unique Aesthetic and Environmental Features
• Design, Fabrication and Application Flexibility
• Non-toxic, Recycled, Recyclable
When two flat panels and one corrugated panels are glued together rib to rib, they produce a three-dimensional (3D), Environmental Structural Panel (ESP). The system thickness currently produced in WavCOR™ ESP is 1 5/8”and EXP is 1 ľ”.
ECOR materials in the form of WavCOR, as well as the entire line of ESP's, are completely hydroscopic and have been successfully demonstrated to be extremely receptive to any number of exterior chemical coatings, paints, sealants, treatments and post-production compositions that can increase the performance characteristics and notably enhance the material characteristics of ECOR, depending on the application requirements, including, but not limited to, flame retardants, water repellants, anti-microbials, impact and abrasion resistance, oil, solvent and chemical resistance to name a few.
• WavCOR: Corrugated Panel
• WavCOR ESP: (Environmental Structural Panel) Curve which includes a single piece of WavCOR with two laminated FlatCOR sheets, then formed to shape. The panel is glued with a non-toxic PV white glue.
WaveCor™ 2’ x 8’ single panel
WaveCor™ 3D ESP 2’ x 8’ x 1 5/8”