Aqua Acrylic Fabric wallpaper
- story by Weco Wallcoverings
Aqua Acrylic Fabric wallpaper (185 grams/m2, with protective varnish) is a dimensionally stable non-woven 130 gr/m2 non-pvc substrate with a 50 gr/m2 top layer that gives the wallpaper surface a fabric matt texture effect. All wallpapers are coated with a water based varnish that will provide extra washability and scrub resistance. The coating will add an additional 4-6 grams to the top layer and is completely free of any heavy metals. The Aqua Acrylic top layer is an water based natural latex, a milky fluid produced by the rubber tree.
A list of attributes:
- 100% non-pvc substrate
- The surface is defined by its fabric textured top layer
- Noticeably stronger than standard wallpaper
- Washable surface
- Improved scrub resistance
- Dimensionally stable without stretching or shrinking
- Can be removed in dry conditions fro redecoration, provided the appropriate paste has been used
The print is an example.