- story by Weco Wallcoverings
Pearl wallpaper is a dimensionally stable non-woven product with a sheen/iridescent finish. The base is made out of a fabric-like material made from long fibers, bonded together by a heat treatment. This process creates a mesh that bonds the wood fibers tightly together making the product extremely durable. Weco’s pearl wallpaper substrate gives the printed colours a striking appearance, even creating a metallic effect.
A list of attributes:
- A lightweight and easy to handle product
- The surface is defined by a sheen/iridescent effect
- Noticeably stronger than standard wallpaper
- Dimensionally stable without stretching or shrinking
- Can be removed in a dry condition for redecoration, provided the appropriate paste has been used.