Topline Wood Wall and Ceiling Panels
- story by Hunter Douglas Architectural Nederland
Walls and ceilings are essential for achieving acoustic comfort and set the tone for a room. For Topline, the combination of sound reflection, sound diffusion and sound absorption can be fully coordinated with the requirements of the room in question. The visible side shows symmetrical grooves, while the other has a perforation design that enables sound energy to pass through.
The core of the panel consists of MDF engineered solid wood (ESW) with a decorative finish of either a high quality real wood veneer, melamine, cork or a spray applied paint finish to any RAL colour.
Special clips make installation in a T-24 grid or directly onto a framework of Omega profiles or wood slats very quick and straightforward. The tongue and groove design on the panel edges creates a wall or ceiling solution with a consistent appearance.
Topline offers architects design freedom:
- Top layer: a choice of over 40 veneer types/HPLmelamine decor/cork.
- Various perforation patterns for effective acoustic performance.
- Finish: colour stain/matt or gloss paint/RAL or NCS colour.
- Available as a ceiling and wall solution.