Lawapan Veneered Wood Wall Panels
- story by Hunter Douglas Architectural Nederland
Walls are an identifying feature of both new build refurbishment projects. The Lawapan Veneered Wood wall panels meet the highest standards and ethical requirements.
The panel core consists of MDF engineered solid wood (ESW) with a decorative finish of either a high quality real wood
veneer, melamine, cork or a spray applied paint finish to any RAL colour.
Special clips make installation on a frame extremely quick and straightforward. Veneered Wood Wall panels also meet the
strictest requirements with regard to fire safety (B-s1,d0) and emissions. The panels can be fully recycled after many years of use.
The Wall panels offer architects design freedom:
- Top layer: a choice of over 40 veneer types/ HPL-melamine decor/cork.
- Finish: colour stain/matt or gloss paint/RAL or NCS colour.
- Dimensions: 600×600 mm to 2700×900 mm, other measurements can be matched to a specific project.
- Version: Standard or Trend.